Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1 - misdirection within masturbating

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have misdirected myself within masturbation participation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have masturbated as a way to escape the physical responsibility within a write that needed to be done.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then manipulate myself into the dishonest point that because it was a scheduled moment, tht I could just go and masturbate instead of firstly slowing myself down here to really already know and understand what needs to be done first before even the consideration of masturbation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not have messaged my buddy to assist me within how to properly approach the point of masturbation, but instead allowed the temptation of my mind be this sudden known directive point of self interest to get this release from my physical body.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have thus had a misdirection within and while masturbating, where I didn't have any direction within how to investigate myself within the point, but instead just used breathing as this excuse to masturbate, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate breathing with the mind fulfillment of the masturbation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have thus caused misdirection within self directive principle within myself, and instead now having this outcome of wanting my mind to direct me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then try to create this sabotaging guilt point to not walk through my process here, but instead allowing that outcome of participating with escapism within masturbation, as wanting to now just suddenly escape self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then deliberately give myself misdirection from being stable here and not having breathed to direct myself, and thus having misdirection within myself to masturbate, and when I masturbated.

When and as I see myself in the time frame to participate with masturbation, but am emotionally built up to an extent or am simply busy with another point, I stop, I breath to let go of the tendency, and continue on to the next point that is scheduled.

When and as I se myself trying to escape a point of self responsibility through masturbation, I stop, I breath, and I simply let go of the point to masturbate regardless of the direction or purpose, and I simply continue breathing and go on t the next point I require working on.

When and as I see myself knowing that there's some points of dishonesty that I'm not sure how to direct myself when csidering the point of masturbation, then I simply follow breathing and what's here, what's my schedule, and do not participate untill proper direction.

I commit myself to ,essays my buddy if needed when in a point of considering masturbation, and 'not sure' which direction to take, within this I commit myself to allow that context of doing so be within what's best for all life, what's best for my process.

When and as I see myself participating in masturbation, with no clarity or some points of direction, then I immediately stop, go write out what lead to the point, see the motivation, and thus within this, I commit myself to schedule masturbstion 2- days from now, but allow myself to be within the moment of breathing consistently, and thus participate within masturbation as just simply another point to take self responsibility for.

I commit myself to keep on track with my points, and t not try to figure anything out within my mind, or make changes with my mind that would manipulate my process and schedule. Within this, when and as I see myself trying to create this excuse that how I feel matters now, then I simply stop the bullshit mind manipulation, andcntinue breathing, and then go onto what I require taking self responsibility for within schedule. Within this, when and as I see myself at a loose end, I stop, I breath, and I write firstly on that loose end, I blog the point, and then afterwards, go back to schedule as usual.

When and as I see myself creating an emotional experience of hilt or self sabotage for having masturbate, I simply stop, I breath, and I write the point out in this blog, and thus within this giving m,used direction for any mistakes made from having masturbated within misdirection.

I commit myself to give myself direction within and as breath from this moment back within schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment